Coordinator - Operations
Company: Signal of Fort Myers
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Schedule: Full Time - 1 PM - 9 PM
Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour.
*PTO for both PT and FT employees*
*401K with match
The Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating,
directing and managing the daily site activities of the assigned
work by all Dedicated Officers. The Coordinator will assist the
Director in managing efficiency ensuring that all on-site services
run smoothly and effectively. Flexible availability is a must to
align with the needs of the business requiring some overnights,
weekends and holidays as needed. Exhibits good Customer Service
while working with Clients and making presence known among our
current business portfolio. Listed below, but not limited to, are
some areas of individual responsibilities. This is not a
comprehensive list and responsibilities are contingent upon
additional needs and requirements of the business and subject to
- Visioning: Understanding the big picture and requirements
necessary to deliver services that reflect company values, goals
and purpose. Can you communicate near-term goals as well as
identify and hire new team members that align with Signal's vision
- Strategic Planning: Effective engagement, planning and
execution of daily Dedicated responsibilities while meeting
established deadlines. Can you effectively maintain all KPI
efficiencies while balancing Signal's commitments to the Client's
- Financial Acumen: Understanding company measurements while
executing the necessary behaviors to drive performance. Can you
effectively manage the delivery of the Signal business model
through key performance indicators while controlling company
- Team Development: Communicate with Clients, team members and
management effectively and in a timely manner, receiving and
relaying feedback and executing follow up as needed. Can you
implement training programs to support an employee's growth and
development through recognition programs, staff meetings and
consistent coaching and development?
- Project Management: Complete understanding and execution of
daily tasks and efficiently delivering services that meet the needs
of the business. Can you properly manage schedules and post orders,
while reviewing and following up on incidents to maintain Client
and employee relationships?
- The coordinator will be responsible/accountable for the overall
quality of service to assigned accounts/clients.
- Operational KPIs direct accountability: Labor Efficiencies
(including overtime), Dedicated Shift completion, Employee
Retention, Customer retention, Daily sales outstanding, and A.R
Over 90 days. Indirectly: Gross Profit Net Revenue Growth, Revenue
per Owned pop, Same customer sales, Patrol completion.
- Developing officers/Supervisors for success to impact Client
service quality IE: hiring, training, scheduling, site
instructions, oversight, Coaching and communication, etc.
- Works alongside the Director through the hiring, onboarding
process and reviews.
- Works to continuously improve the processes, quality of
service, and operational efficiency.
- Supports and oversees officer continued development and
- Ensures that all shifts are filled at least one month in
advance reviewing and approving time off requests from Branch
Supervisors and below.
- Daily review of activity and incident reports, communicating
needs accordingly between clients and upper management.
- Responsible for overseeing maintenance and condition of all
- Organizes and hosts weekly Coordinator meeting with Branch
Dedicated Supervisors reviewing weekly scorecard, operational
priorities, delegation review, and client issues
- Notifies Director of issues in the field, or internally, for
timely leadership follow up.
- Monitors company policies, procedures through spot checks and
inspections. Issues disciplinary action in accordance with the
- Responsible for fostering a positive working environment
through feedback and recognition programs.
- Communicate with the Director in the Director Monthly Meeting
to reviewing the scorecard, KPI results/goals, operational
priorities, customer review, and internal needs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of Management or leadership experience
- Employment is contingent upon the results of background check
and drug screen
- Complete training modules within first month
- Excellent organization, oral, and written communication
- Adapt to established procedures and to help identify and solve
- Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions,
work under stress, add value and continuously improve
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and
professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor.
- Must be able to move equipment weighing up to 20 pounds
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must have reliable transportation
Keywords: Signal of Fort Myers, Fort Myers , Coordinator - Operations, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!