Company: United Fidelity Bank
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 22, 2023
TheTeller is a key customer service position, the "face" of UFB.
Providing friendly and efficient services for many frontline bank
functions: loan transactions, processing checking and savings
accounts, money orders, cashing checks, managing teller drawers,
ATM balancing, vaults, etc. You will also promote and educate
customers on available products and services, answer incoming phone
calls, and assist management as needed.
Essential Job Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Comply with all policies, procedures, disclosure, regulations
and consumer privacy requirements.
- Answer customer questions and explain available services.
- Process checking and savings deposits and/or withdraws.
- Check cashing/Cashier checks/cash advances.
- Cross-sell bank products and services.
- Refer customers to the proper department for issues that cannot
be resolved at the teller line.
- Cash counting.
- Processing loan payments.
- Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary.
- Ensure teller station is properly supplied.
- Balance drawer daily, including periodic batching of cashed
- Perform all duties in relation to the Bank Secrecy Act under
the guidance of the BSA Officer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In accordance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act, Reasonable Accommodations may be
made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
Skills and Abilities Required to Perform Essential Job
- Strong customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Possess a high degree of integrity when dealing with sensitive
- Energetic team player.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Education, Experienceand Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
Physical Requirements of Essential Job Functions:
The associate is frequently required to sit and/or stand,
communicate, reach and manipulate objects, tools or controls that
are typical of an office/bank environment. Lifting items weighting
up to 10 pounds on a consistent basis. Manual dexterity and
coordination are required over 80% of the work period while
operating equipment such as computers, phones, calculators,
- Typical office environment.
- Extended viewing of computer screens.
- Periodic travel between locations may be required if designated
as a Teller.
- Hours per week are usually 32-40, Saturday rotation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed by associates assigned to this
position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of the associate
classified as such. Duties and responsibilities may be added or
changed as deemed appropriate by management at any time therefore,
they could differ from those outlined above.
United Fidelity Bank is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status,
status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected
Please note: UFB does not accept resumes from independent
recruiters or external staffing agencies for any of our openings
unless we have an agreement in place, signed by the VP of Human
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: United Fidelity Bank, Fort Myers , Teller, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!