Company: Eyeglass World
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Company DescriptionEyeglass World is part of National Vision,
one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the
United States. Eyeglass World has over 100 locations across the
United States and offers eye exams, contact lenses, eyeglasses,
sunglasses and protective eyewear. The brand keeps customers happy
with affordable prices and same-day service via in-store labs.For
more details about Eyeglass Word, visit .At National Vision, we
believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We
help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable
and accessible.Our strong force of talented opticians and
associates help customers see their best to live their best. By
selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers with superb
customer service, our opticians ensure our standard of excellence
is never compromised - and they're rewarded for that with an
impressive benefits package.Job DescriptionWhat would you do? - The
- Meet National Vision's sales and company objectives including
average sale and feature percentages.
- Follow the Eyeglass World "Code of Excellence" to ensure
customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
customers as permitted/required by state law.
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using "Ready When
Promised" production board.
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by law.
Qualifications Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store's and
self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Professional attitude and appearance. Additional
InformationTaking Care of our PeopleWe understand the importance of
financial health and security, and because of that, we provide
competitive compensation to all Associates - including bonus
potential for every position in the store! We also offer a
comprehensive benefits package including health and dental
insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex
spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays,
parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At
National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our website to learn more. We are an equal
opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran
status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Eyeglass World, Fort Myers , Licensed Optician, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!