Learning & Development Specialist
Company: Radiology Regional Center
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 23, 2023
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus AvailableOver Radiology Regional's 50+ year
legacy, we proudly offer the support and training you need to
increase your knowledge & enjoy a successful career in clinical and
non-clinical positions related to radiology healthcare. As a member
of our family, you'll have the opportunity to advance your career
within the organization by being promoted within, including to one
of our 14 locations across beautiful Southwest Florida.Have we
mentioned our great benefits package?We offer company paid for
medical insurance, long term disability, a $50,000 life insurance
policy, unique 401k package, imaging services for employees and
their immediate household family members: ALL FOR FREE! Options for
dental, vision, accidental, and even pet insurance! Our team has
fun employee events, annual increases, set shifts, paid holidays, 3
weeks paid time off, and so much more! We are excited to have a
chance to talk with you about all that we have to offer. The
Learning and Development Specialist coordinates and delivers
orientation and ongoing training for non-technical staff at
Radiology Regional. They partner with the L&D manager,
department contacts, and other stakeholders to develop and
implement a highly effective onboarding and continuing education
process that allows non-technical staff to successfully integrate
into their department and imaging center operations. Additionally,
they collaborate with department leads to evaluate staff
competency, identify learning gaps, and recommend and develop
additional training needs.
- Coordinates and delivers initial orientation and training to
all RRC non-technical staff.
- Coordinates and delivers follow-up/continuing education and
training to all RRC non-technical staff.
- Creates job aids and learning materials for non-technical staff
orientation and continuing education.
- Plans and implements training services based upon identified
learning needs and style of target audience.
- Recommends appropriate training programs to address identified
- Perform competency assessment of new-hire non-technical staff
during orientation and provide recommendations on additional
- Perform regular site visits and department visits to evaluate
learning needs and/or changes in department protocols.
- Assist and troubleshoot system access for all new hires
participating in orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact
effectively with department leadership and other colleagues.
- Strong customer-service focus.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Ability to function independently and in a team
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and a
- Ability to generate creative solutions to onboarding
challenges, while working effectively with department leadership,
staff, and business partners.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision, set priorities,
and follow through to accomplish results.Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in education or related healthcare field
- Radiology experience preferred, but not required
- Computer literacy in Microsoft applications other similar
- Experience in design and delivery of adult education/training
programsNow is the time to make your move to a thriving
employee-centric company that emphasizes career development.Apply
now and become part of a team that has career advancement and cross
training opportunities, competitive salary, a positive company
culture and collaborative team atmosphere!Radiology Regional is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.PI200169725
Keywords: Radiology Regional Center, Fort Myers , Learning & Development Specialist, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!