BARISTA (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for full and part-time BARISTA
- Location: Florida Gulf Coast University - Starbucks - 10501
FGCU Blvd South, Fort Myers, FL 33965. Note: online applications
- Schedule: Open availability, shifts may vary. More details are
available during the interview.
- Requirement: Prior Starbucks experience is helpful, but will
- Perks: Free shift meal and flexible schedule!
- Starting pay: $11.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available We Make Applying Easy!
Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and
search requisition ID number 1129840. The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: At
over 300 colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success. We are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
Summary: Makes and serves coffee/espresso drinks and related food
and beverage items. Handles food according to HACCP guidelines and
standards for quality food-service operations. Interacts with
customers and other employees in a friendly, courteous manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using
standard measures and recipes.
- Enters orders accurately into POS device; accepts cash and
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of
proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies
- Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and
following prescribed production standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the
area for other assignments.
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to
ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from
customers to supervisors.
- Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays
in serving lines.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and
accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by
establishing good communication and assisting in the buying
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per
standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned. The BenefitsWe are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Our Commitment to Diversity
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:1129840Chartwells HE
Keywords: Compass Group, Fort Myers , BARISTA (FULL & PART-TIME), Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!