Company: Arietis Health
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Position Information: The Cloud/Systems Engineer collaborates
with team members and leadership to design, maintain, and improve
the organization's cloud-based systems, storage, and networks.
Technologies supported by this role may include server operating
systems, virtual desktops, storage systems, IaaS clouds, security
tools, disaster recovery tools, backup utilities, monitoring
products, and related solutions. Current supported technologies
- Azure (Compute, Databases, Identity, Networking, Security,
- Microsoft 365 (Office, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive,
- Citrix (DaaS, MCS, WEM, Session Recording, Adaptive
- Microsoft Defender (endpoint, cloud, cloud app, Office) and Red
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- RingCentral & NICE InContact
- Linux The Cloud/Systems Engineer is a technical expert in
several areas of responsibility and a strong team player. The role
works with little supervision. Job duties and requirements include:
- Configure, manage, and monitor the company's cloud-based
services (MS Azure and Citrix Cloud).
- Configure and manage the virtual servers and virtual desktops
including security settings, security patch management,
optimization and effectiveness.
- Configure and manage MS Windows for servers and
- Manage and deploy virtual images for servers and
- Build, configure, and maintain group policies to govern access
controls for the IT environment.
- Maintain test and production environments.
- Establish identity management methods in MS Active Directory
and deploy provisioning procedures to support services staff.
- Design, implement, and maintain a segmented network and
firewalls complimentary to identified security requirements.
- Implement and maintain network infrastructure to support
Arietis US based offices.
- Design, implement, and maintain technologies and infrastructure
to support the process of acquiring patient clinical and billing
data from client facilities.
- Participate in strategic planning for the infrastructure and
develop roadmaps and proposals to meet emerging and growth driven
- Support the various types of audits with evidence appropriate
for each audit.
- Ensure that all systems are effectively integrated with
security and monitoring systems.
- Manage implementation projects with all stakeholders to
minimize business impact and deliver on time and on budget.
- Identify areas where the company would benefit from improved
- Manage the IT Change Management process to include knowledge
transfer as changes are made to the environment.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with business
leaders and their departments.
- Manage relationships with external third-party information
- Other duties as assigned. Experience Requirements: You must
possess a minimum of 6 years of experience in Information
Technology as a System Administrator or Engineer with specific
proficiency in cloud technologies. Education Required: Bachelor's
Degree or equivalent experience Licensure/Certification
Requirements: Ideally, you hold certifications in Microsoft/Azure
and Citrix showcasing your expertise in these platforms.
Keywords: Arietis Health, Fort Myers , Cloud/Systems Engineer, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!