Associate Merchant, Knits (White House Black Market) - 11215 Metro Pkwy
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 20, 2023
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S.,
as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes
sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure
the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to
This position is responsible in partnership with leader for
achieving sales, gross margin, and profit goals of a specific
Omni-channel classification and / or department through the
selection, pricing and promotion of merchandise and by utilizing
appropriate merchandising and management techniques to maximize the
company's return on inventory investment and space in stores and
online. Supports the merchant team through a variety of daily tasks
including order writing, business analysis, presentations, and
product review and vendor meetings. FUNCTIONAL
- Performs research analysis of their market and identifies
trends and opportunities that can be applied to the core
- Determines quantities in partnership with leader to order by
style, size, and color; validate to Line Plan and OTB plan.
- Partners with Planning & Allocation and leader to ensure the
appropriate distribution to maximize sales of the business.
- Develops relationship with customer to ensure
merchandising/products reflect what customer wants to buy.
- Owns business for all merchandise, sales, inventory and margin
in partnership with leader.
- Partners with leader and cross functional team to build,
assort, and plan the line for designated categories.
- Serves as a resource in sample management.
- Creates strong partnerships among cross functional areas
including Planning, Design, Product Development, Sourcing,
Marketing, Site Merchandising Operations, International,
Allocation, and Visual.
- Develops and executes seasonal merchandise plans and pricing
strategies in partnership with leader.
- Reviews the sales plan and makes merchandising decisions in
partnership with leadership.
- Partners with Sourcing team to manage flow and timing of
- Works with Planning team to ensure proper buy depth based on
- Communicates with Product Management and Design on a recap of
best and worst sellers.
- Ensures ongoing coordination with Digital Commerce
Merchandising Site Operations and International teams on final
assortment and any updates as needed.
- Manages all order entry and product attributing based on
approved buy plan; Will initiate P.O. revisions when
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience with an apparel retailer
- Excellent computer skills with emphasis on Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal
- Ability to multi task and complete projects on time
- Effective presentation skills
- Broad based business acumen
- Ability to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Fort Myers , Associate Merchant, Knits (White House Black Market) - 11215 Metro Pkwy, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!