COOK, GRILL (FULL & PART TIME) @ FGCU
Company: Compass Group
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 14, 2019
- We have several--openings for full-time & part-time--COOK,
- Location: 10501 FGCU Blvd South, Fort Myers, FL 33965--Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T Schedules - Various shifts available
including AM & PM shifts. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous food service & grill experience highly
preferred.--We are excited to announce the launch of our new
pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your
career with our award-winning--organization!--When you submit an
hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a
short video introduction. Click here--to get a sneak peek
preview!--This position is eligible for an Employee Referral
Bonus!--If you know someone that would be a great fit for this
role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an
Employee Referral Bonus! Click--here--to view the step-by-step
instructions to refer a friend to this position.--If you have a
positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in
joining our team.--Current Associates: This position has a $250
Employee Referral Bonus! Know someone you would like to refer?
--Have them apply to this posting via this direct link or at
http://www.altogethergreat.com and ask them to provide your name in
the ---If referred by current employee--- section of the online
application.Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and
innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have
quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
communication flourish.Full time associates at Chartwells Higher
Education are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefitsJob SummarySummary: --Prepares food
and serves customers at the grill station in accordance with
current applicable federal, state and corporate standards,
guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food service is
provided. --Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes orders from customer and prepares items requiring short
preparation. Completes orders from steam tables and serves
customers at multiple stations.
- Serves customers in an efficient, friendly manner following
established steps of service meeting outlined standards. Ensures
food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty.
Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket-collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Uses approved recipes and production standards to ensure proper
quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from
workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with established
- Stores foods in designated areas following standard wrapping,
dating and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans, sanitizes and maintains all assigned work areas,
equipment and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
- Resolves customer concerns and reports relevant information and
concerns to supervisor.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer.? At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.?Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.?*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).?
Keywords: Compass Group, Fort Myers , COOK, GRILL (FULL & PART TIME) @ FGCU, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!