CE 1, CUSTOMER EXP REP (UNIVERSAL)
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary:
Responsible for providing end-to-end support for our
customers/communities to ensure a positive experience and that is
accordance with the Company's service delivery strategy.
builds rapport while promoting effective relationships and
commitment to the customer experience through our Operating
Net Promoter System, and quality behaviors. Responsible for
and confidently handling various types of customer inquiries
engaging and building a consultative relationship with our
This includes but is not limited to billing inquiries, technical
solving, handling sales opportunities, proactively addressing
customer needs as well as being a strong advocate for our
Actively puts the customer needs and wants at the center of all
interactions. Creates a personal connection to the customer and
demonstrates favorable image of the organization through effective
of soft skills and problem-solving skills, professional
and internal/external customer interactions. Communicates in a warm
friendly manner through both verbal and written means via
platforms: SMS, eChat, email, or phone.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Provides the right experience to customers for billing,
retention and sales inquiries or interactions.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems and other
account inquiries in a single customer interaction to create
and enhance the customer experience.
- Follows established troubleshooting procedures, including use
appropriate resources and desktop tools. Produces work order
to established business rules.
- Effectively works to build a consultative relationship with
customer to create understanding and resolve all issues
- Sets clear expectations by providing accurate information and
- Communicates and explains account information to the customer
focus on doing everything in your power to resolve an issue
instilling confidence and trust. When appropriate, follows
escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Illustrates competencies of a technology enthusiast. Uses
tools and systems with ease (billing systems, knowledge base,
tools, etc.) to apply information to any customer interaction.
- Assist customers to self-guided resolution while illustrating
concern, and words that work throughout the interaction.
- Takes a consultative approach to finding custom solutions to
customers? needs. Resolves customer complaints/concerns through
listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Improves customer satisfaction and maximize sales and
opportunities using up-to-date knowledge of competitive
products, and services.
- Based on the customers wants and needs, acts as a product
articulating appropriate product solutions, features and
- Asks probing questions and does not discuss confidential
billing information with unauthorized persons.
- Complies with all established credit policies and guidelines
- Achieves established goals and performance metrics.
- Actively participates in trainings and coaching sessions.
- Interacts with customers through various means of communication
verbal and written) to assist with a variety of customer inquiries
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects
pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Consistently follows company policies, quality guidelines and
procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of
follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information
and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Job
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Fort Myers , CE 1, CUSTOMER EXP REP (UNIVERSAL), Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!