Warehouse Part Time Days
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 10, 2022
We are hiring immediately!
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe's, we've always been more than a home improvement store.
For thousands of Lowe's associates, we're the beginning of all
types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and
our associates themselves. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we
have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you
want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself
and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work
together. Our teams' commitment to each other extends to the
community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing
hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our
local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally
important at Lowe's.
As a Warehouse Part-Time Days associate, instore, you'll play a key
part in connecting customers with the essential items they need to
explore and embrace what's possible for their home. As a Warehouse
Part-Time Days associate, instore, you will also:
- Unload, organize, and stock Lowe's merchandise for
- Help keep the retail store running smoothly, receiving and
logging Lowe's products for inventory.
We are immediately hiring for Warehouse Part-Time Days associates,
instore, and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
What's in It for You?
This Warehouse Part-Time Days associate instore role is the
opposite of a desk job. You'll be active, on your feet, and working
in fast-paced environment. Warehouse Part-Time Days associates
- A 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
- The chance to kickstart a new career, develop intimate
knowledge of Lowe's products, and master customer service
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- A talented team who will treat you like family.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial
Your Day at Lowe's
- Unload trucks.
- Sort products in the backrooms.
- Safely stock products on shelves.
- Ensure aisles are clean, organized, and safe.
- Engage customers and vendors with a friendly smile and positive
Who We're Looking for:
Preferred qualifications include:
- You've worked in restaurant, hospitality, or other warehouse
jobs, and are looking for a new career in retail.
- You have prior experience in a customer service role, in any
- You've served in the military.
- You're bilingual.
- You have 3 months of experience operating a forklift or similar
- You have experience working in a warehouse environment.If you
join the Lowe's team, we'll teach you everything you need to be
successful in your role. All you need to do is bring a winning
attitude and show up ready to learn.
- Be able to lift up to 25lbs. unassisted, or over 25lbs
- Possess 3 months experience operating common retail technology,
smartphones, tablets, or computers.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For
the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit
Lowe's adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines.
Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe's is committed to keeping our associates safe during this
global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all
associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of
vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote
social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation
closely and update the mask policy when necessary.
Keywords: Lowe's, Fort Myers , Warehouse Part Time Days, Professions , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!