Service Technician-Marine Construction Fort Myers
Company: Stokes Marine
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Service Technician role is part of our team that operates as
our Service Department. Our Service Team supports our marine
construction installations, custom sets boat lifts to owner's
vessel, services our bi-annual boatlift maintenance contract
customers, repairs existing boat lifts and installs accessories.
The role is very hands on with our customers' needs outside of new
construction. We are looking for a mechanically inclined, result
driven person who can work independently without a great deal of
supervision, has troubleshooting skills and loves the hands-on
aspect of being in the field and meeting with customers daily. We
- Service and provide solutions to customers as it pertains to
their marine lifestyle supporting installation of boat lift parts,
accessories, canopies, routine service as well as the bi-annual
- Resolve various common to complex problems with technical
skills and decision making.
- Maintain sales and customer service levels to promote
- Identify and develop positive working relationships with
- Communicate with and respond to the changing needs of the
customer while maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical Ability a plus but not required
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Boating terms and knowledge a plus but not required
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of power tools
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Current and valid driver's license
- Compliance with our Drug Free Workplace Program
- Experience in industry is a plus but we are fully willing to
train the right candidate.
Boat Lift Service and Repair Technician Duties and
Responsibilities:Efficiently assist your team lead with the daily
repair projects from start to finish. Must be available for average
hours Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm. Ending time may be variable. Weekend
work may be available if desired. Overtime hours are available if
Service Technician Benefits:Average income earning potential in the
first year of employment is $40,000-$55,000 including hourly pay,
overtime & bonus pay.
Starting pay is based on experience.
Monthly Bonus Program in first full month of employment.
Matching 401k program.
Group Health Insurance Option.
Optional Dental and Vision.
Paid Time Off Program.
Promote from within.
Equipment and Work Trucks provided with each crew.
All offers of employment are contingent on background screen and
pre-employment drug screen.
***Walk-in Applicants are accepted at our location, 15955 Pine
Ridge Rd., Fort Myers, FL 33908 Monday-Friday at 9am.
Keywords: Stokes Marine, Fort Myers , Service Technician-Marine Construction Fort Myers, Professions , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!