Fleet Maintenance Clerk/Parts Clerk
Company: Waste Pro USA, Inc.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Waste Pro of Florida109 Fort Myers-FTMY
The Fleet Maintenance Clerk supports the maintenance team by
scheduling preventive maintenance, ordering parts, maintaining
maintenance system, part inventory levels and accuracy, and
processing reports for management.
1. Schedules Preventive Maintenance for Waste Pro vehicles and
orders required parts for maintenance services.
2. Files the repair orders, safety lane forms and DVIR's (Driver
Vehicle Inspection Reports).
3. Enters maintenance-related data into the system daily as needed.
Verifies the information entered by mechanics.
4. Order parts that were requested from the night and day shifts
with shop manager approval.
5. Maintains parts inventory including cycle counting parts.
6. Receives, labels, stocks and dispenses parts to mechanics,
supervisors and managers.
7. Assist shop manager by reviewing maintenance staff time cards
for missed punches and notifies manager where corrections are
8. Produces productivity and usage reports for management.
9. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
10. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or G.E.D and a minimum of 6 months of related
work experience required. Experience in the waste or trucking
industry is preferred.
* Must have the desire and ability to learn Waste Pro proprietary
* Computer proficiency- MS Office, data entry, Fleet Management
software and email.
* Ability to multi task.
* Ability to prioritize and plans work activities with speed and
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate
in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping
up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by
Waste Pro USA.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the
* Shop environment including, but not limited to, machines, tools,
heavy equipment, chemicals, solvents, dust and fumes.
* Inside facility, outside environment exposed to weather and
vibrations from trucks and maintenance facility.
* Occasional exposure to extreme weather conditions.
Keywords: Waste Pro USA, Inc., Fort Myers , Fleet Maintenance Clerk/Parts Clerk, Professions , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!