Analyst, HRIS - 11215 Metro Pkwy
Company: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 12, 2022
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the
U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it
takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to
ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
POSITION OBJECTIVE:This is a technical position which is
responsible for the analysis of HR data to create actionable
reports for the business on trends and patterns. This position also
ensures accurate Human Resource data is captured and maintained
throughout the HRIS, Benefits, and Talent Management systems. This
position will assist in the
administration/configuration/implementation of Human Capital
Management systems.FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes and reports on trends from all HR systems (i.e.
recruiting, hiring, learning, performance, and termination
- Maintains statistical reports from all HR systems (i.e.
headcount and turnover).
- Works with HRIS manager to develop automated reporting
- Designs, develops and delivers timely and accurate ad hoc HR
reports as needed and combines reports from various data
- Identifies improvements, simplification, and reduction in data
duplication across HR processes and systems.
- Identifies data trends and anomalies, root causes of issues,
works directly with HR end users to provide functional and
- Prioritizes and balances multiple simultaneous projects and ad
- Provides frontline support and training to the end users of
various HR systems including reporting, problem solving, and HR
data analysis trends.
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in human resources or business
management with a strong information technology skill set
- 3+ years' experience in database systems required
- Advanced skills with Excel required
- Working knowledge of Access, SQL, data warehousing, and
dashboards and data integrations desired
- Working knowledge of SharePoint desired
- Must be able to work independently and will be required to
effectively interact in a team or project environment with a wide
range of management, technical, HR, and benefits clients
- Incumbent must have the ability to independently handle
multiple assignments with little lead time, while effectively
balancing schedules and ad hoc requests
- Highly motivated Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and
related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military
service, veteran status, or any other category protected under
federal, state, or local law. Apply Now
Keywords: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services, Fort Myers , Analyst, HRIS - 11215 Metro Pkwy, Professions , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!