Construction Project Manager
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We're committed to enriching the lives of those around us - one
home at a time. Ready to make a difference? We're looking for
innovators, changemakers and energetic professionals who want to
join in on our amazing mission and company culture. We're a leader
in the Single Family Rental industry and have been named one of
Atlanta's Top Workplaces, ranked #3 on Qualified Remodeler's Top
500, and ranked #1 for ACG's fastest-growing company in
Georgia.RESICAP's Renovation, Maintenance, and Property
Preservation division, ResiPro, is committed to creating meaningful
long-term relationships with employees and vendors, while providing
our clients with a quality product in a timely manner. Ready to be
a Pro and make an impact in a fast-growing, innovative company?
Apply today!BENEFITS: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401k Matching,
Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, Wellness Initiatives,
Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and
A rapidly growing Construction, Real Estate, and Property
Management Company seeks an experienced residential construction
project manager. If you share a passion for working in a fast
paced, rapid growth company committed to professional excellence,
then we're interested in talking to you.
- Inspect and create initial repair estimate scope.
- Conduct pre-construction meetings with subcontractors to review
job scope and schedule, set quality expectations, and identify
- Confirm material take-offs and managing on-site inventory.
- Identify and communicate potential change order details as
required for processing.
- Provide subcontractors the necessary support to keep
- Oversee project schedules to ensure strict timelines are met
and jobs are in sequence.
- Frequently inspect projects to verifying work in progress is
proceeding and/or completed with company specs and quality
- Proactively identify possible construction delays and
communicate any accordingly with management.
- Ensure projects maintain job site cleanliness.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company,
local, city, state and federal guidelines.
- Provide conflict resolution as needed.
- Ensuring company's quality and standards are met.
- Successful collaboration/communication with multiple
departments to achieve production goals.Job Requirements (including
- Bachelor's Degree in construction management or related field
(preferred); or a combination of experience and education.
- 4 - 6 years' experience in construction/building
- Thorough knowledge of general construction with a good
understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing.
- Must be computer literate in Excel (or spreadsheet software),
Word, Windows (creating folders, uploading documents) and
- Strong customer service background and skills in the home
- Must have the ability to work in a very fast paced industry and
run multiple jobs that are in different phases of construction, at
- Knowledge of construction practices and local labor costs in
construction, plus a good understanding of the uses and costs of
- Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational
skills, attention to detail, time management and quality.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and
have a process improvement-oriented mindset.
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal building code
and permit requirements.
- Possess reliable transportation to perform regular site visits
and pick up/return material as needed.
You may be eligible for additional compensation if you maintain and
have a valid GC license for the state you are applying for to work
Keywords: ResiPro, Fort Myers , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!