MotorClothes Shipping/Receiving Associate
Company: Rockstar Harley Davidson
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: MotorClothes Shipping/Receiving
AssociateDepartment: MotorClothesSupervisor: MotorClothes
ManagerSummary DescriptionThe Shipping/Receiving Associate will
handle all duties relative to clothing and accessories receipt and
shipment. Assist in the maintenance of inventory accuracy and
control inventory related records.The Shipping/Receiving Associate
requires a high degree of accuracy. Candidates must be detail
oriented, friendly, and must have an outgoing personality and
professional customer service oriented attitude!Duties and
- Primary responsibility for performing all functions related to
the receiving of inventory and merchandise for all
- Secondary responsibility consists of serving in the capacity of
Inventory Control representative for both the MotorClothes and
General Merchandise Departments.
- Responsible for ensuring that all merchandise is properly
received, accounted for, and tagged properly and made available for
sale in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate and up-to-date
reference of inventory supply information for easy access by all
- Provide direct support and hands-on assistance to the
MotorClothes and Gen. Merchandise Managers in the markup, sale and
disposal of merchandise.
- Maintain accurate, current inventory records.
- Possess a friendly, outgoing personality and professional
customer service oriented attitude.
- Demonstrate the commitment to continually develop product
- Perform other related duties as assigned or
- NoneQualifications & Job Requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the motorcycle industry and
products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to
quickly learn them.
- Basic knowledge of inventory control. Must have an
approachable, likable personality.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and outstanding follow-through
- Experience with computer software or the ability to quickly
learn due to experience with other systems.
- 1 year of previous experience in shipping department
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail. Physical Demands
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Frequently required to bend, climb, stoop, crouch, reach,
handle tools and lift 50lbs of material.
- Requires standing and/or walking for extended periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning
materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor
vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
Keywords: Rockstar Harley Davidson, Fort Myers , MotorClothes Shipping/Receiving Associate, Professions , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!