Construction Pool Repair - Fort Myers
Company: Red Rhino
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Pool Repair SpecialistDon't have experience in the pool
industry? No problem WE WANT TO INVEST IN YOU! We hire winning
attitudes and offer PAID TRAINING!OUR COMPANY We areRED RHINO,the
Pool Leak Experts. We've been in business since 2006 and have
expanded to 10 locations throughout Florida, with plans to grow on
the horizon. OUR MISSION AND VALUES Our mission is simple, to WOW
customers by resolving their pool leaks with remarkable service.Our
core values: Family, Excellence, Fun, Innovation, and Character,
define us and we make sure they are represented in everything we
do. What Will You Be Doing? As a Pool Repair Specialist, your
mission is to WOW customers by:
- Taking pride in your craftsmanship and the overall quality of
your work with every single repair you complete to provide polished
professional long-lasting repairs.
- Providing excellent customer service by answering customer
questions and treating a customer's property as if it were your
- Getting the job done and doing it right, no matter what it
takes or how long it takes, with a smile and a good attitude.
- Embodying the companys mission and core values in every
interaction and decision you make with internal and external
customers alike. Upon successful completion of our comprehensive
paid training program, you will receive a company vehicle,
technology, equipment, and the tools necessary for a job well-done.
What Do You Need to Bring?
- You care about people and at the end of the day just want to
take care of customers.
- You know how to have fun and engage with your team and don't
take yourself too seriously.
- You are mechanically inclined and comfortable using a variety
of power tools such as grinders, jackhammers, chipping hammers, or
deck saws, just to name a few.
- You are excited about getting your hands dirty and you arent
afraid of heavy lifting!
- You have grit and the willingness to stay until the job is done
- You dont shy away from working in all types of weather - rain,
shine, heat, or cold.
- You dont have to be a pro swimmer, but the ability to swim is a
- You are comfortable using technology and learning new software.
- You can work alone or with a team and solve problems,
encouraging and supporting your team members.
- You have a valid driver's license with a clean driving
- You are willing to complete a background check and drug test
prior to employment.
- You have watched our company video and can tell us exactly why
you want to be a RHINO. We'd also love it if you:
- Have experience working in construction or a
construction-related field. Physical Demands: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential function of this
- Regularly perform manual labor for extended periods of time in
often adverse conditions.
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle at all hours of
the day and in varying weather conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to underwater conditions, up to 12ft.
below the surface for extended periods, testing and observing
various pool components.
- Frequently remains in a stationary standing position for
extended periods, occasionally on elevated or uneven surfaces such
as pool decks.
- Regularly moves power tools, pool equipment, plumbing, etc.
weighing up to 120 pounds to and from vehicle to the job site to
service customer's pools.
- Constantly moves about indoor and outdoor settings, maneuvering
around equipment, tight spaces, uneven surfaces, and up/downstairs
at customers' homes.
- Frequently operates a variety of specialized tools and
- Constantly communicates with customers and coworkers; must be
able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Exposure to, including but not limited to chemicals,
cementitious materials, cementitious dust, flammables, tools, and
powered machinery. What we do for you (just to name a few): Our
employees quality of life is important to us. We offer employees a
stable and rewarding workplace including --
- Paid Training
- Full-time Specialistpayrange:$50-$75kafter successful
completion of the training period
- Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match,
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and Supplemental
Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave
- Healthiest You App Virtual Medical Consultation
- Dave Ramseys SmartDollar Personal Finance Budgeting
- Miscellaneous discounts available with participating partners
Ready to join the RHINO family? ToAPPLY, watch our video, and learn
more about us, visit our website at . The above job description is
meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be
performed, it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills of the position. RED RHINO
most about RED RHINO, you ll get a variety of answers. Many will
say the promote-from-within culture and opportunities for
advancement. Others may mention our complete training programs or
stellar benefits offerings. But almost all will highlight the
fellowship with friendly co-workers that sincerely enjoy being a
Rhino. RED RHINO is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
workplace, RED RHINO conducts drug screens and background checks.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Red Rhino, Fort Myers , Construction Pool Repair - Fort Myers, Professions , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!