Company: CES, Inc.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Have you been thinking about starting a career in Land
Surveying? Are you interested in joining a growing company, that
offers professional development opportunities, a great team
atmosphere, and a fun and rewarding work? Are you detail oriented,
dependable, and enjoy working outside? No experience? Were willing
to train you and there are opportunities for growth! Check out this
opportunity to become an employee owner of Haley Ward, one of the
Best Firms to Work For in the country!
Haley Ward is looking for a Survey Technician in our Fort Myers, FL
office to collect land information using survey instruments,
conduct reconnaissance, mark property boundaries, conduct
construction stakeout, and assist Land Surveyors with
computer-aided drafting and math computations.
Join our team and Haley Ward will provide you:
* Competitive salary
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans or a paid
monthly stipend if you have insurance elsewhere)
* Generous company matched 401(k) plan with a Roth provision
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Eleven (11) paid holidays, including the last week of the
* Life insurance (company paid)
* Short and long-term disability insurance (company paid)
* Flexible Spending Account and/or Health Savings Accounts
* Health Reimbursement Arrangement
* Culture that provides work-life balance, professional development
and is community driven
* And much more
What you can expect to be doing:
* Perform work on boundary and topographic surveys, and
construction stakeouts as part of a field crew.
* Prepare equipment and instruments needed for the days field work,
keep field truck equipped, maintain and store equipment.
* Collect data on significant site features, locating and
recovering property pins and boundary markers.
* Play a role in ensuring all projects are completed according to
plan schedules, company policy, and production standards
This position requires sufficient physical stamina to work long
hours outdoors under various field conditions, and to lift and
carry 60 pounds. Year-round outdoor work is subject to temperature
extremes and inclement weather conditions. Work hours are subject
to change with overtime work as needed to meet project schedules.
Occasional overnight travel may be required.
What you will need to succeed:
* Bachelor or Associates Degree in Land Surveying (or similar) or
High School Diploma supplemented by three years in land survey work
and demonstrated skills preferred, but willing to train the right
* Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions,
ability to clearly communicate information both verbally and in
* Experience in Leica surveying equipment is preferred
* AutoCAD experience is preferred, but not required
* Valid drivers license required
A criminal background check and driving record check will be
Haley Ward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
age, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any
other federally protected class established by law.
Keywords: CES, Inc., Fort Myers , Survey Technician, Professions , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!