Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading
operating businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class
service experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and
industrial refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and
dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and
success. We invite you to be part of that growth! JOB SUMMARY This
is an entry-level position for service. This position is
responsible to assist in the repair and overhaul equipment,
refrigeration, heating and ventilation equipment to ensure customer
needs are met efficiently, accurately and on-time. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Provides entry-level assistance service to the customer base by
repairing and overhauling equipment, such as compressors, water
pumps, air handlers, electrical and mechanical control devices in a
safe, efficient and timely manner that exceeds customers'
- Provides general repair work on refrigeration, heating and
ventilation equipment, such as air conditioning units, evaporative
condensers, ice machine equipment, water pumps, gas furnaces,
compressors and electric motors in a safe and timely manner.
- Provides preventative maintenance activities for customers by
diagnosing equipment malfunction and any operating deficiency of
the mechanical equipment to ensure quality work performance for the
- Provides department support by processing job tickets, work
orders to the necessary department in a timely manner.
- Provides support by picking up, delivering and installing
- Drives company vehicle in a safe manner.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned by
management. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma/GED
- EPA certification
- Certification from an accredited vocational-technical or trade
school a plus!
- Good driving record.
- 0-2 years' experience in commercial refrigeration, HVAC, ice
machines, gas furnace and electrical required.
- Ability to install cases and troubleshoot.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong
relationships with customers, coworkers and management.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and DMV) as well as
post-offer drug testing (including for marijuana) is required for
all positions. The Company will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state
law, or local ordinance.
Keywords: coolsys, Fort Myers , Service Journeyman, Professions , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!