Company: MHC Property Management L.P.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: March 16, 2023
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
career!ELS is hiring for the position of Maintenance Supervisor in
N Fort Myers, Florida.Whatyou'll do:The Maintenance Supervisor
performs maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills,
including plumbing, light carpentry and construction, HVAC repairs
and adjustments, and appliance repair. You will work with your
maintenance team to ensure that the community meets the company's
quality maintenance standards.Your job will include:
- Manage a team of maintenance team employees and ensure that
they follow safe work practices.
- Perform all duties associated with supervising the maintenance
staff: interview job candidates,train new employees,conduct
performance reviews and initiate disciplinary actions and
termination recommendations if necessary.
- Perform various preventative maintenance functions and record
findings in a maintenance log, either through delegation or
directly handling required tasks.
- Review and delegate work orders in a timely manner.
- Conduct regularpropertyinspections.
- Monitor the maintenance and upkeep of all community mechanical
equipment, including water heater and HVAC units in common
buildings, lawn mowers, weed eaters, etc.
- Ensure that your maintenance team performs to company standards
and that service requests are handled in a prompt, courteous and
- Participate in the preparation of the annual community budget
with respect to maintenance projects and capital expenditures.
- Operate within your team's approved budget and make decisions
with respect to the allocation of funds within the maintenance
- Communicate regularly and professionally with management and
- Respond to guest concerns with respect and courtesy.
- Attend and participate in training programs as requested.
- Assist with and attend community-sponsored activities and
- Helpmonitor capital improvement projects.
- Assist management with special maintenance projects.
- Perform on-call emergency services as required.
- Represent the community in a professional manner.Experience &
skills you bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+years of direct technical work experience in applicable
areas, including plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, etc.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Ability tolift upto 50 pounds and work with heavy
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto
- Willingto be on call for emergencies that arise after hours.In
return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and
vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations,
holidays, and sick time.We invite you to visit our web site at for
additional information regarding our exceptional resort
communities.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank
Keywords: MHC Property Management L.P., Fort Myers , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...