Marine Service Technician
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 27, 2023
OVERVIEW: The Marine/Service Technician is responsible for the
repair and overhaul of boats, machinery and trailers.
- Examine boat and discuss the nature and extent of damage or
malfunction with the service advisor or customer.
- Perform diagnostics and repair of all types of marine engines
- Perform mechanical repair work such as:
- remove engine, transom or outdrive
- disassemble unit and inspect parts for wear
- overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators,
distributors, starters, pumps, electrical and fuel systems
- rebuild parts such as engine cylinder blocks
- rewire ignition system, lights and instrument panel
- replace and adjust taillights
- install and repair accessories such as radios, heaters,
mirrors, and windshield wipers
- Operate a hydraulic jack or hoist as needed.
- Advise customers and/or insurance adjusters as to necessary
- Complete repair work utilizing service scheduler and SSO's
within the established timeframe
- Ensure all warranty work is completed according to
manufacture's and MarineMax guidelines
- Safely operate MarineMax and customer vessels during diagnostic
water testing operations
- Maintain MarineMax tools in good condition and according to
- Other duties as assigned KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Internal/external customer satisfaction/FANS
- Timely and accurate completion of work
- Maintain 100% productivity.
- Maintain minimum number of comebacks
*MarineMax and its subsidiaries uses E-Verify, an Internet-based
system, to confirm the eligibility of all newly hired employees to
work in the United States. Learn more aboutE-Verify, including your
rights and responsibilities.
Keywords: MarineMax, Fort Myers , Marine Service Technician, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...