Sr Infrastructure Analyst - MS Exchange/Active Directory
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Requisition ID: 41358 Title: Infrastructure Analyst Sr -Applications Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Ft. Myers, FL
Architecture, design, implementation, monitoring, administration, and support of computer infrastructure systems, services, and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 3 support.
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Lead the architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology.
- Lead high-profile, mission-critical GIS projects and project teams.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 3.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Liaison with internal business partners, vendors, and external partners and resources.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
- Ability to train other staff on technical operations.
- Provides mentorship to others in the department.
- Assist management with strategic GIS alignment and project management.
- Expected to resolve and take ownership of issues without management involvement.
- Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of multiple computer infrastructure hardware/software solutions.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Minimum of eight years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure hardware, applications, and systems required.
Minimum two years experience leading junior staff in completing day-to-day operational tasks and/or enterprise scale projects required.
Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred - one of these must be in a computer science-related field.
Computer infrastructure-centered certifications required.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
1) Strong experience in leading the architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology
2) Demonstrated mastery in the following technologies is required:
a) Microsoft Exchange
b) Active Directory and DNS
3) Demonstrated strong understanding in the following technologies is required:
a) Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
b) MS Windows Server operating systems
c) Microsoft Print and File Services
4) Demonstrated strong understanding in some or all of the following technologies is a plus:
a) Public cloud environments, e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and/or GCP
b) File-sharing SaaS platforms, e.g. ShareFile
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Arthrex, Fort Myers , Sr Infrastructure Analyst - MS Exchange/Active Directory, Professions , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!