Front Desk Agent Residence Inn by Marriott
Company: McKibbon Hospitality
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Shift 3 pm - 11pmBenefit and 401K: Full Time AssociatesHotel
DiscountsWhat Makes a McKibbon Hotel Front Desk Agent?The hotel
front desk agent is often the first person to interact with guests,
providing exceptional customer service. As the friendly face of the
property, the front desk agent has a relatable personality and a
great desire to work with people. You are responsible for
communicating in a welcoming and efficient manner, while ensuring
that guests--- needs are properly addressed.-- We offer competitive
compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work
environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional
development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why
so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their
career home.--A Day in the Life:--
- Provide exceptional customer service
- You will anticipate guests--- needs, respond promptly and
acknowledge all guests in a timely manner.
- You will maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- You will resolve guest complaints and ensure guest
- You will maintain a complete knowledge of: hotel
features/services, hours of operations, room rates, special
packages and promotions, daily house count and expected
arrivals/departures, and scheduled daily group activities.
- You will process all guest check-ins, and verify registration
information with the guest.
- You will handle overbooked or 'walked' guests.
- You will accept and record wake-up call requests.
- You will communicate pertinent guest information to designated
departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity
- You will resolve discrepancies on the room status report with
- You will train with and learn Food and Beverage operations to
fill in as needed.Job Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a front desk agent or in a
- A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training
- Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly
- Flexible work schedule
- Proficiency with computers
- Basic math skills
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain
a professional demeanor at all times
- The ability to input and access information in the property
management system and/or points-of-sale system
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to create a fun and supportive working
Keywords: McKibbon Hospitality, Fort Myers , Front Desk Agent Residence Inn by Marriott, Sales , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!