Customer Service Rep - Great environment- Great Starting Pay!
Company: Waste Pro USA, Inc.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Waste Pro of Florida109 Fort Myers-FTMY
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Customer Service Representative receives and processes calls
from customers, serves as the end-to-end point of contact for
customers, and resolves customer issues. Collaborates with a team
of customer service representatives to meet overall call center
objectives and enhance the customer service function to exceed our
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Answers incoming calls.
2. Assists existing commercial and residential customers in
3. Provides service quotes for new customers.
4. Establishes customer accounts by negotiating and documenting
service type, pricing, billing, and other required information.
Communicates concise and accurate information.
5. Provides customer retention by providing high level customer
service and offering alternatives to cancellation request.
6. Averages answering approximately 100 inbound calls per day .
7. Averages answering calls in fewer than 12 seconds.
8. Establishes understanding of customer needs, issues, and
9. Identifies opportunities to cross sell additional products and
services. (Lock bars, casters, gate fees, etc.)
10. Interacts with customers and Waste Pro employees to determine
service, resolve complaints, and escalates the more complex issues
to the appropriate level.
11. Serves as the customer's advocate by solving problems on the
customer's behalf and by engaging the right department and people
within Waste Pro.
12. Supports other service lines when required.
13. Uses Tower system to gather information, provides information,
and/or update customer records.
14. Completes cross training with other departments to include
Operations, Sales, and Billing.
15. Strives to meet or exceed service and operational goals
established for the call center to include productivity, quality,
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate
in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping
up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by
Waste Pro .
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Normal setting for this job is: office
* Ability to handle a heavy volume of calls in a professional and
* Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
* Computer proficiency in MS Office and strong typing Skills,
* Ability to multi task.
* Ability to react well under pressure and treat others with
* Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
* Ability to Prioritize and plan work activities
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively, both independently
and as a team to ensure exceeding the call center's standards.
* Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities and help
build a positive team environment.
* Ability to adapt and deal with frequent changes in the work
environment, manage difficult or emotional customer situations and
respond promptly to service.
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements: Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as
keyboarding, machine operation, driving, etc.)- most of the work
* Required to exert physical effort in tasks that involve the
ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work,
but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or
pulling of objects and materials of light weight handling objects
less than 25 pounds- rarely;
Keywords: Waste Pro USA, Inc., Fort Myers , Customer Service Rep - Great environment- Great Starting Pay!, Sales , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!