Sales Lot Attendant/Porter
Company: Audi Fort Myers
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Sales Lot AttendantAudi Fort Myers is looking to
add a full time Lot Attendant to its team within the Sales
Department! Here at Audi of Fort Myers, we offer our clientele the
highest level of customer service possible. Our customers have
rated our dealership as #1 in customer satisfaction in both Sales
and Service. A reason why we're able to deliver this level of
service is largely due to the great staff and talent we hire. Every
team member is critical to the success we have, and we promise to
keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our
community has come to expect from our dealership throughout the
years. If you are looking to get your foot in the door into the
automotive industry and motivated to advance in your career, then
you might be the next member of our award-winning team. Audi Fort
Myers offers competitive benefits, work-life balance, and the
ability to work in a state-of-the-art Audi Dealership.
- Organize and display new and used vehicles
- Drive vehicles to and from sales areas and lot as needed
- Clean and detail new and used vehicles
- Drive new and used vehicles to vendors as needed.
- Wash and clean vehicles for pre delivery as needed.
- Help maintain lot appearance by cleaning driveway and sidewalks
and removing debris
- Help maintain showroom cleanliness, including but not limited
to vehicles on display, windows, doors, floors, etc.
- Transports vehicles to and from customer homes when needed and
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in
compliance with regulations and standards.
- Follows all safety and security procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Able to drive both automatic and manual transmission
- Garage Liability insurance requires a Valid US Driver's
License, clean driving record, and person(s) to be at least 21
years of age.
- Able to safely operate motor vehicles in tight and small
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving
skills, including the ability to maintain composure under
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is not a requirement but
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the
customer and team members.
- Must be self-motivated with good written and verbal
- Strive to respect and facilitate teamwork within all
- Friendly with high energy and the willingness to go above and
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great Culture
- Partners in our community Audi Fort Myers is an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Audi Fort Myers, Fort Myers , Sales Lot Attendant/Porter, Sales , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!