Route Service And Sales Representative - Experienced
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 24, 2022
What you will do
Candidate will maintain and grow a route servicing existing fire
extinguisher, kitchen hood, e-light and pre-engineered and possibly
engineered gas system customers. Inspect, service, repair and
install 2 or more suppression product lines; emergency lights, fire
extinguishers, pre-engineered and industrial systems according to
safety requirements and manufacturer's specifications.
How you will do it
Make recommendations based on manufacturer's specification and
state/local codes. Identify deficiencies. Quote, sell, and repair
on-site. Up-sell existing customers to new product offerings and
services to meet compliance with current fire code regulations.
Sell new accounts on the route based on the same compliance
criteria. Meet or exceed quotas set forth by the direct supervisor.
Call on potential customers to offer suppression products and
services. Up-sell and cross-sell existing customers to new product
offerings and services to meet compliance with current fire code
What we look for
* 1-5 years of experience with service in the fire protection
* Sales experience with proven record of growing business through
* Must be flexible with working hours, possible nights/weekends to
meet customers needs.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1-5 years' experience customer service.
* Must have Extinguisher License A or B.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must have valid driver's license and have a good driving
* Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
* Must be able to climb and work in awkward and cramped positions,
working around kitchen equipment, stairwells, fire escapes,
* Must be able to lift up to 50lb and carry a distance of 50
* Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong organizational and good
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any
other characteristic protected by law. To view more information
about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a
candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a
disability and you require an accommodation during the application
process, please visit here.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Fort Myers , Route Service And Sales Representative - Experienced, Sales , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!