Front Desk Agent
Company: Holiday Inn
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 23, 2022
A growing Hotel Management company is seeking highly motivated
professionals to join our fast-paced team, where guest service is
our number one priority. As part of a growing company, we are
looking for applicants with the desire to grow with us. We value
individual strengths and talents and give our team the tools they
need to be successful. We offer competitive wages, flexible
scheduling, incentive programs and opportunity for growth. We have
various shifts available, for full or part time team members;
scheduling will be further discussed at the interview. Holidays,
nights and weekends will be required as needed.
* _The Position -Guest Service Agent: _
* Greet guests and complete the registration process to include,
but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the
computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate,
selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing
programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows
location of room.
* Anticipate and address guests' needs; go above and beyond to
ensure optimum guest satisfaction.
* Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to,
ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the
point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit
cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting
foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates
* Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including,
but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages,
promotions, cancellation procedures, daily activities and events
within the hotel, the local area and other general product
knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries.
* Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a
timely, friendly and efficient manner.
* Field guest complaints, conduct research, resolve and negotiate
solutions for optimum guest satisfaction.
* Demonstrate a commitment to provide the best possible experience
for the guests, ensuring superior personalized service.
*_Other General Requirements of the Position: _*
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Previous hotel-related experience preferred.
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge of proper telephone etiquette.
* Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented.
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced
* Ability to project a professional, friendly and courteous image
to guests and other team members.
* Knowledge of surrounding areas and local events.
* Ability to understand and adhere to proper credit, check cashing,
and cash handling policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of principles, values and processes for providing
superior guest service.
* Ability to stand for an extended period across an entire work
* Skilled in the use of front office equipment.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends
*_Recruitment Process _*
_ _ An employment application is required for every position
applied for and must be filled out completely, showing clearly that
the minimum qualifications are met. All statements are subject to
investigation and verification. False statements will be cause for
disqualification, removal from the eligibility list, or discharge
The testing process will include one more oral interviews with
senior management staff as well as a written test (if deemed
_ _ To be determined.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual
orientation, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability,
or service as a military veteran. In addition to federal law
requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Hotel experience: 2 years (Preferred)
* Customer service: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Holiday Inn, Fort Myers , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!