Current College Students - Event Ticketing & Sales
Company: Working Solutions
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Job Locations US-FL-Fort Myers
Category Customer Service/Support
This is a remote, independent contractor role will take inbound
customer service calls and will talk to buyers and sellers to
answer questions and to ensure that every customer interaction
provides a great entertainment experience. Contractors will provide
first call resolution or determine the appropriate triage route.
Need to have some working knowledge and interest in sports, music
and theatre. Must be fast thinkers with excellent communication
skills who can clearly answer questions and anticipate future
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication
- Providing top-notch customer service skills while guiding
callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from
webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Communicating effectively, based on a customer's mindset.
- Exercising strong, multitasking skills while navigating through
multiple websites and making themselves available for incoming
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put
their needs first.
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a high-volume,
customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or
knowledge. Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS
versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install and uninstall
applications. Ability to download products and applications using
- Technical Skills: Proficient data-entry skills. Ability to
achieve a "meets expectations" rating or higher on scorecard.
- Problem-solving/Analysis: Ability to solve problems through
systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment. Have a
realistic understanding of relevant issues.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks,
adjust to priorities and learn systems- within time constraints,
and with available resources. Must be detail-oriented.
- Multi-tasking/Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to
meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
- Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of
complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound
- Independent Thinking/Self-initiative: Critical thinker with
ability to focus on things that matter most to achieve outcomes.
Commitment to produce outcomes without direction and capable of
finding necessary resources.
- Empathy/Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior, exhibiting
a helping approach that includes listening, patience, respect and
empathy for another's position.
- Coping/Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of
situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and
mature problem-solving approach are required.
- Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multisystem
Microsoft environment-using Word, Outlook, intranet, the internet
and software applications.
- Communication/People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade
others under positive or negative circumstances. Adapt to different
styles, listen critically and collaborate.
- Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies
and procedures. Exhibit high motivation.
- Quality Orientation: Accomplishes tasks by considering all
areas involved, no matter how small. Shows concern for all aspects
of the job. Motivated toward constantly improving. Sets high
standards for self-performance. Takes responsibility and
accountability for successfully completing assignments or
Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully
pass a background check to work. This check will consist of a
Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry
report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing in
California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.
The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual
relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the
duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be
responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted
with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be
asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder
or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits,
Social Security, worker's compensation, health or disability
benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee
benefits of any kind.
Keywords: Working Solutions, Fort Myers , Current College Students - Event Ticketing & Sales, Sales , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!